Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope you will take the time to look, read, and comment. For a more extensive display of my designs, please go to my facebook page by clicking here. Hope to hear from you soon.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

finally...

Yay, I did it!  I uploaded my first picture onto my blog.  Now what?  Ahhh, I know...I should tell you a little about me and my designs.

I am going to post pictures of some of the designs I create. Since each design is an original, there are no duplicates but, if you fall in love with one of these pieces and it was sold, I can most often design another one that is similar. If you don’t like it as much, no worries, there is no obligation to purchase.  (yes, the main purpose of this blog is to put my designs out there and hopefully elicitt some business to take care of my obsessive, compulsive purchase of stock)

If you have a preference for sterling or gold filled, just let me know and I can adjust the design. I offer clips, post and ear wires as well as spring clasp, lobster claws and toggles.

You may not see a set of a design (earrings, bracelet and necklace) on all the pieces but,that doesn't mean there isn't one or a set can't be created.

I use real gemstones and Swarovski crystals. I carry many sterling beads and gold filled beads but unless specified, the materials are not sterling or real gold. The prices listed do not reflect these high end materials but I can give you a quote upon request. I try to add a Christian symbol to most pieces I can so you know they are my designs; however, all designs are not conducive for that addition.


Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns. All pieces come with a lifetime satisfaction guarantee!  

I invoice with PayPal and your location is not a problem.  I love discounts so I try to offer them when I get inspired.  Keep an eye out as you never know when that inspiration hits!  I do charge s/h, combine s/h for additional purchases, and will give you a total price of everything before invoicing you if you just ask.

I also create a catalog for those of my friends and customers who don't do the Internet.  I send them out periodically as the items sell and I make new ones. I will add you to the mailing list unless you ask me not to.


I also do designs by susan jewelry parties.  If you are interested in hosting a jewelry party for me and earn free jewelry, please let me know.

Now, about this bracelet.  I love this bracelet.  Can a designer have too many favs? Such glorious rich tones in these gold, burgundy, and green fresh water pearl coin and pillow pearls. All on an adjustable sterling silver plate chain. Need I say more?  ($25)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting -- it means so much!