Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope you will take the time to look, read, and comment. For a more extensive display of my designs, please go to my facebook page by clicking here. Hope to hear from you soon.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I said I would never do it!

I always said I would never have a blog. I hate to write and write like I talk so it is always either run on or incomplete sentences; however, after talking to my cousin, designer/owner of scarlet clover designs (http://scarletclover.blogspot.com/), I changed my mind.



Heidi told me the best place to tell the story of my designs and talk about them was to have a blog. Eventually, I will have a website but this blogging thing in challenging enough right now.



Please be patient with me as I add my photo's and comments. Any helpful hints or comments are always welcome. I truly hope to hear from you! Two new adventures in 6 weeks (facebook business page), wow, enough to shake up this old woman!



2 comments:

  1. Susan, I am so proud of you woman! You did it ~ you got your blog up and running. It will come easier each time you add new posts, promise. It has for me with Scarlet Clover Designs. Keep up the good work doll.

    Hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new blog! Nice layout. Keep up the good work. You can go pretty far with blogs these days, don't rush to get a website.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting -- it means so much!