Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope you will take the time to look, read, and comment. For a more extensive display of my designs, please go to my facebook page by clicking here. Hope to hear from you soon.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

some new ideas

With the new year, I am trying to stretch myself out of my comfort spot and create designs that hopefully will reach a new audience!  Of course, change is hard for most people and I am not the exception.  I am having a lot of moments where there is no motivation or inspiration.  That is scary!  But I am determined to continue to try and stretch myself and would love to know what you think.
Topaz and Blue crystal pendant and had to make it the focal piece. This necklace is about 21 inches but is adjustable for your neckline. Added the blue Swarovski Crystals to the daisies to make cute little earrings.   Necklace $45   Earrings $12

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this! You really did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! it is one of my favs also. hope you are doing better

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting -- it means so much!