Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope you will take the time to look, read, and comment. For a more extensive display of my designs, please go to my facebook page by clicking here. Hope to hear from you soon.

Monday, January 2, 2012

taking some more chances...

Here are a few more mew designs I tried this past week....Still a little scary!  Let me know what you think, really!

I layered lots of antique brass and a few antiqued copper pieces to create this unique necklace. Swarovski Crystals and Glass Pearls accent some of the focal points. It is very light weight and is adjustable in length for your neckline. I love the double link antique brass chain too! $45
 

Greek Leather in olive green with a beautiful artisan hand made sterling silver heart connector. I used sterling silver to wire wrap around each bracelet band (about 2 feet of wire) and finished if off with a button from my mama's button stash. $42



I've seen a bunch of these layered broach necklaces so thought I would try my hand at one. This is my first one. 6 pieces make up the focal point with a Fresh Water Pearl and an Adventurine Gemstone finishes off one side. I added some beautiful blue glass blown beads on the other side. I love this chain as the links have such a great shape. $45



Not sure what style of Fresh Water Pearl this is but wanted to do something with it. Sterling Silver wire is wrapped around the Pearl and I added a little Sterling Silver bead to free float up and down the wire. It hangs from a very fine Sterling Silver chain.



really, please give me some feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting -- it means so much!