Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope you will take the time to look, read, and comment. For a more extensive display of my designs, please go to my facebook page by clicking here. Hope to hear from you soon.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Spring Has Sprung!

Spring has sprung here in Virginia so I thought I would celebrate with some of my lucite flower and Swarovski Crystal designs.

Great summer colors in pinks, purples, teal, moss green, peach, red and many more. I loaded up this silver tone chain with tons of flowers, each one centered with a Swarovski Crystal, that will look great on anyone's wrist. I added a Bali silver clasp and the bracelet it adjustable.

$38



I loaded down this lovely silver chain with tons of glass bead clusters, intermingles with Lucite Flowers. Each bead is wire wrapped and loaded onto a jump ring to form a little colorful cluster. Tons of colors allow you to wear this with so many outfits. This necklace is adjustable and finished with a Bali Silver clasp. It measures 19 inches at its fullest, but again, it is adjustable for various necklines.

$42




Great summer colors in pinks, purples, teal, moss green, peach, red and many more. I loaded up this silver tone chain with tons of flowers, each one centered with a Swarovski Crystal, that will look great on anyone's wrist. I added a Bali silver clasp and the bracelet it adjustable.

$38


A simple calla lily with a Swarovski Crystal nestled in the center dangles from a sterling silver necklace. A Bali silver lobster claw makes this necklace adjustable.

$28

 

This lucite flower has six petals in colors of reddish and purple highlighted with a sparkling Swarovski crystal. The sepal part of the flower is framed with an antique brass flower bead cap. This dangles from a pair of antiqued brass ear wires.

$10


Great summer colors dress up this lovely sterling silver chain necklace with seven flowers, each one centered with a Swarovski crystal. I added a Bali silver clasp which makes this necklace adjustable. Will look great with a pair of Lucite flower earrings.

$38


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting -- it means so much!